1. If for any reason you are not satisfied with the Goods we are happy to offer a refund, exchange or replacement on any item returned to us within seven (7) days of the day after receipt of the Goods provided they are still in their original packaging, undamaged and unused.
2. We understand that Goods need to be opened to assess the aroma but, under Health & Safety Regulations, we cannot accept any Goods that have been used. Returned goods will, therefore, be scrutinised under these Regulations.
3. If you are returning Goods due to our mistake we will be happy to refund all delivery charges incurred. Otherwise you will be responsible for any postage and service charges in connection with your purchase.
4. Please enclose a letter outlining the reason for the return of the Goods and wrap the Goods securely. We cannot be held liable for Goods lost or damaged whilst being returned to us. We strongly advise using “Recorded Delivery” service as proof of postage is not proof of receipt. You will find our full address on the “Contact Us” page.
5. If you are returning Goods that were not due to an error on our part, the cost of postage will be deducted from your refund.
6. Overseas customers must bear the full cost of import duties in their respective countries. This is something we have no control over and we advise you to contact your local Customs Office for further information.